1. Given the nature of digital content, a refund or credit on a purchase is not granted unless one of the warranties given has been breached, or a refund is required under the Property Dragon Refund Rules, consumer law or other relevant consumer protection laws. If you would like to request a refund see this Help Centre article.
2. We may assess refund, considering the digital nature of Property Dragon items and the type of item preview that was available before purchase. There is generally no obligation to provide a refund or credit in situations like the following:
3. If we decide to issue a refund or credit, this will generally be done using the same manner used to make the purchase. So if the item was purchased using PayPal, you will be given credit in PayPal Credits; if the item was purchased using a particular payment method you will be refunded using the same payment method in reverse. Any payment made to you will be made in US Dollars, under the rules of the payment method.
It is important that you understand how refunds work with Property Dragon.
4. Disputes lodged with payment agents: If, as a client via your Property Dragon account, you lodge a dispute with a payment agent, this will result in a freezing of your Property Dragon account until the dispute raised with the payment agent has been cancelled. This makes it very complex to resolve any related issues, and means we cannot make payments or issue refunds out of your Property Dragon account, so we encourage clients to contact us directly first to see if we can help resolve any concerns.
5. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your service, you can cancel at any time and request a refund for the last month you paid for.